Amir Meister's blog

If i were a GIRL!!! by Beyond Say!!

3:34 AM by amir meister

Hey,im feeling kinda bored and my Windows media player is currently playing the song 'If I were a boy' by Beyoncé. And so this is my version,more of a parody of the song by her.
I love Beyoncé though!!! She rocks...!



If i were a girl,
Im sure to have t*ts,
Im forced to shave of my armpits,
I wouldn't bother ever to get fit,
I'll always cry like a little kid,

If i were a girl,
I'd want blonde hair just to look cool,
I'd show off everyday in school,
I wont study,i'd rather jump into a pool,
I'd wear skimpy clothes and make my friends drool,
I'd have to wear make ups and look like a fool,
I'd have to follow rules,
I'll always have PMS and charge like a bull,
I'll have to carry lipsticks, eyeliners,and other crappy tools,
And all these stuff will make my handbag full....

If i were a girl,
I'd try to look cute,
Attract every dude,
And try not to be rude,
I'd have problems with my mood,
and i'd stay slim and wont eat food,
I'd wear a pantyhose to look good,
And i'd want my ass as firm as any wood,
I'd also wear a long and sexy boot,
Omg,and i cant take off my shirt cuz then i'll be nude,


If i were a girl,
I'd set my handphone to vibrate,
So that i'll be late,
On the so called important date,
I'll change my name to Kate,
I'd want my boyfriend to pick me from my house gate,
I'd give his Mercedes a 10/10 rate,
To make him jealous,i'll create an imaginary mate,
And make him cry till his face turns red,
I'll grasp all his bread,
to show that im great,
Oh my gosh,look at my fate,
I would never want to be in a girly state.



I tried singing this version in the real 'If I wear a boy' tune and it sounded oddly cool!!
haha...so...

Till we meet again in the next post...

-Amir-