Amir Meister's blog

The crazy things i did during the hols!

8:44 AM by amir meister

It was the last day of school and obviously the 1st thing i did was burn all my form 4 books!
After that,i went Prangin Mall and watched Madagascar!Prangin Mall is so smelly and for the poor.I hate that place.

Some of crazy things i did during the holiday!

So the holidays started and i was like...''oh my god,two months without creating trouble in school and teasing my friends...Its going to be BORING!!!!!!!!

However,it turned out to be kinda cool and far from being boring.....
School is going to start in about 2 weeks,and im so not ready to start studying all the new syllabus..And talking about studying..Next year is SPM(Stupid Pointless Mind-boggling examination) and im so not ready for it.

So im going to write a post which basically brief all the crazy shit i did during the holidays....






I brought Mariel and Sherynne(hot chicks)all around Penang. After the exhausting day,we went to gurney.Actually i went to gurney,they went.......dunno where the heck they went....haha..It was a fun day though!haha...

                                                   
Sherynne:Im going to die!
Amir:Dude,it was just a 2 minutes walk!
Mariel:Yeah,lets pose for the camera!
Sherynne:what,where,how??
Amir:I love the camera!


Below,Announcing the arrival of Amir.........put your hands up in the ayer!haha...
                                         
This is the feeling of being worshipped by two hot chicks.Haha...Pity no red carpet!Amir is in the house check it out.. A to the M to the I to the R..Put your hands up for the Amir!Amir!yeah!




                                            

 Spent most of my time in Starbucks Coffee reading books at borders. Awesome way to waste your time... There was once i went with my friend Jeong mark and he poured cinnamon in my coffee. Although he treated me,it tasted awful with cinnamon in it.Imagine ice blended mocha with cinnamon. Crazy shit man!Did i mention i love coffee.I take at least two cups a day and yeah i feel good!






                                        
What the heck were they doing???Making weird faces...Im was like so cool in this picture...The truth is,we were suppose to make crazy faces for this shot and basically i was damn blur at that time and just posed normally.....the trying to act cool is Joshua,the sexy chick in white is sherynne and the hot chick in red is Mariel,and the hairy dude is chittesh.


Above was at Ashley's party and we all looked exhausted and wet!
 
 I also attended 2 beach parties and Ashley's 'barbecue party'.Although i only had 1 piece of Dominos pizza,it was so much fun.Mei yen  was so different from the old bossy self,she didn't wear any spectacles and she was very nice to me,i think. Haha. Ashley never really changed,still the old cool girl i always knew.K-Mei was like running around pouring water all over me.Still the crazy old self.Haha...Ivy was still the nice dude type.Very fit and all.We won the apple competiton because of her,i think.Janice was still small,Sarah was like teasing me all the time.''What is with the pink thingy on your hand,Amir?''She thinks im gay.Haha...Karen and I was like trying to insult each other in an Insulting game.So i had to like make fun of her shorts(what else can i make fun of her?).And i did make some lame jokes trying to insult her and all.I met Sooling.The coolest and funniest girl i have ever talked to so far.Kenneth proposed to Ivy at the party and as usual he got rejected.Its the story of his life.There was this nice girl named Tabitha who offered me cookies(Thanks again).My friend Jeong Mark totally fell for her.Sorry dude,its a blog,i have to write every detail man!Danielle was quiet,didnt really talk to her,but she was nice and cool.Karen was funny and extreme.The other guys were cool but i never really got to know their names.I mean they are guys,so i'll just call them dude,every single one of them!Mei Yen's party was great and it was held at Tanjung Bungah or was it Batu Feringghi.Not very sure!Mei yen's party was so cool and it was 2 weeks after Ashley's party.At Mei Yen's party,Ashley came up yo me said.''Yo dude,you look fatter and taller compared to last 2 weeks,what did you do,swallow 2 chickens??''I wonder what she meant by that,i guess she was trying to say i looked more handsome than before.haha.A week later there was another party there but it was a birthday party.Same place different people.Overnighted at JM's house and we watched football till late night and played some stupid zombie games and served the net.A few of my malay dudes came over to my house to watch football.As usual they will dirty my room and trash my house,but who cares,life is about having fun right?yeah!Went bowling with some friends and as usual i was the best.My score was 107,not bad for a outdoor sportsman.Played pool a million times during the holidays and i didnt lose even once.Lost to Mark twice because i hit the black ball in the hole.Its not counted though!haha.I also took my 'undang' for my driving license sometime during the holidays.I had to sit and listen to the bugger talk for 8 'hours and trust me i slept the whole time. Surprisingly,he is even more boring than my History teacher in school.My History teacher is so boring that even he falls asleep while listening to himself reading the bloody history book.Talking about History,i feel that history is such a pointless subject to learn.My next blog will be about HISTORY.






I'll update more later.I have to go see Hannah Montana show on tv.Its so late now.And i need to get some sleep.So don't worry,there is still much more to come!


Check it out from the Meister..........!

Labels: