Amir Meister's blog

Cross country 2009...Pfs stupid tradition!!

7:46 AM by amir meister

The Start

We gathered at youth park. Some teachers were dancing on the stage claiming they were doing the aerobic dance.To me it was just like any other lame dance you see people doing on stage intending to crave for ultimate attention from students. The distance of the whole course was generally standardized to be approximately 8KM...i think! However there will be little in common between the two courses other than their length. As such, accurate comparisons cannot be made between the performances of the entire school community.A form 5 experienced runner would definitely be able to complete an eight km race track faster than a form 1 asshole who is probably just starting to learn how to walk.So their track was significantly shorter and they had a lead start way beyond us.So,returning to the subject of myself...I woke up at 6am!
Drove to youth park.Met some of my friends.Then after the stupid dance and a lecture from the school teachers on the precautions that must be taken before the race and during the race!(like anyone will die in a cross country race!)

Then the whistle was blowed.All the slowpokes leaded the race...Only for 3 minutes though.By then,most of them punctured and died on the track.Im gonna be a little too dramatic in this post so please ignore the slightly exaggerative expressions!So i gleefully ran passed the dead idiots when i realized something.I was carrying a huge bag on my shoulder and i had to carry 7.5KM more.....Oh GOD!!

Then i ran for 5 minutes.Then i passed moongate and i stopped.I wanted to CHEAT!So i walked into moongate.Waited there for 5 minutes,and then a senior ran passed me in the opposite direction and he told me there was i check point ahead of me where they'll stick stickers on the runners to identify the non-cheaters.So,i had to continue and discard the idea of cheating.

And there i was running like a mad buffoon carrying the 3 kg Nike bag on my shoulders hoping for a dumb,sorry....kind guy to help me.And to my surprise,this dude that was running beside me was telling me that he had the stamina of a stallion and could run a million Km more without feeling tired.So,i asked him to hold my bag and run.And god knows my he accepted the challenge,and i sprinted all the way to the finishing line.


Then i drove to gurney drive.Ate in Khaleel.Then played pool in gurney.Then went to Strike.Played CS.


So i guess i had fun today.Actually i did many other things today.made fun of lots of assholes also...


i lazy type sumore ler.....so i guess my post ends here...n i got 30 sumthing in the cross country race...WEEEEEEEE!!....; )