Amir Meister's blog

P.F.S....... the bloody acronym stands for whatever you like it to be!

5:04 AM by amir meister

          PFS


Penang Free School!more commonly known as PFS...For us frees students,the acronym PFS can describe a million phrases . I could have sworn hearing the principle,MR.Ram mentioning something about PFS being a cluster school.Even if it is a cluster school,trust me there isn't any difference with the previous non-cluster PFS! By the way,what is a cluster school?

I love my school no matter whatever they say about this school.I mean just imagine being able to ditch class and trust me,you will so NOT get in trouble.In a school this huge,no asshole prefects or the teachers will be able to locate you.And if your luck is somehow running short and you eventually get caught,there are always excuses you can give such as....

-got lost trying to return to class(get what i mean,its huge,anything can happen)

Im not sure whether my teachers have blogs or not so i'm not going to write anything about them.If you still wanna know then gimme a call.The things i can tell you about my teachers will make you puke in your pants. They are so god damn pathetic!

  

Me ditching school for some group studying(yea right)!
Occasionally, my school will organize some stupid function or have some stupid presentation by the PFS band. Come on dudes,we hear you playing our national anthem every wednesday so why do we need to see you guys performing on stage every now and then.So,this is the time you will require some useful skills to prioritize your life schedule. Instead of attending these functions and all, going MC'd will certainly do you good.